Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Vacation!

Here we are in the last two weeks of July!
Where has the summer gone? And, why does it have to be SO CRAZY HOT?
Every year, for I can't remember how long, Joe and I have closed the daycare for these last two weeks.  Always, we have grandious plans to clean, clean, sort, sort and
TRASH TRASH TRASH! Last year, we went to the East Coast and visited Joe's friend from High School and his brother and family.  We had a wonderful time and maybe sometime soon we can repeat the fun! This year, the HOT outlook for the week does not look like it will cooperate with our plans for working, but I'm sure we'll get something done inside
which will be good and much needed.
The picture I posted is of my Mother, oldest, sister Emily, right, and sister Kathleen, left.
These 3 women were an amazing inspiration to me and have guided my work ethic, faith, family life and ability to cope with whatever life throws my way.  They were like all sisters, fighting and feuding at times, but always there when one was in need.  There with Love, Support and FOOD!  As an only child, I don't have that bond, and I miss it greatly.  But, I do have good friends and for that I'm thankful.  I'm especially thankful that I have 3 such Loving and Caring children.  I'm thankful that their faith in God is strong and unfailing.
I am especially thankful at this point in my life that my girls chose to give me a 6 month membership to Weight Watchers for Mother's Day.  As of last Thursday, I had lost 19#'s with many more to go, but,  feeling that my goal is attainable.  I know I feel so much better now than I have felt in years and for that I'm eternally grateful.
I pray that all who read this will have a safe and healthy rest of the summer.  School will be starting again before we know it.  I will have a houseful of children again and have so much to be thankful for.  The trust of Parents to let Joe and me watch and love their children is something I cherish. 

So, Until I get something exciting for Jannie's Booth 99--See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment