Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Monday, July 11, 2011

Graphic 45 Papers!

So, my thought is---What's Not to Love about these papers!!
Absolutely Gorgeous!!
I have papers from the Collections
Curtain Call, Le Romantique, and Christmas Past
Be sure and stop by my Jannie's Booth 99
at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall to ck them out...



The paper on the left is from Curtain Call and the right is Le Romantique

Some of the delightful Christmas Papers

             The key paper is from the Le Romantique Collection
Remember, all you have to say is I'm a friend of Jannie's to get the 15% discount on all papers, etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment