Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Friday, July 8, 2011

Some of the 1968 Ads I took to the Brass Armadillo Tonite

Happy Weekend Everyone!
Today I had just a little spare time, so I packaged up some 1968 Auto Ads.
They are all together in a Marked File box in my Booth 99 on Arizona
This picture is a goodyear ad.  It has one car from each year up until 1967! 
Great picture for your garage or Man Cave


And this is a 1968 Chevy Nova II--it's a 2 page ad...should bring back lots of fun Memories
Here's a 1968 Pontiac GTO..Man that's one car that could get up and GO!!

   This picture has 3 Chevy's--Chevy II, Chevelle, and Chevrolet
Plus I have Ads for Cameros, Corvettes, Dodge Dart, Plymouth styles, Buick, Pontiac, Olds, Even a 2 page comparaing an Ambassador (American Motors) to a Rolls Royce!
If you're a car lover, these ads are fun trip down Memory Lane!
Hope to see you at the Brass Armadillo this weekend.
Open 9-9 Daily  816-847-5260

I'll be there tomorrow from 11 til 4 or 5..come on out and STAY COOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment