Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jannie's Booth 99

Hi Friends!  Hope you're staying cool this weekend.  We were crazy busy at the Brass Armadillo today.  Lots of people coming in for the Customer Appreciation Sale 15% off thru Monday.  I've loaded some pictures of my booth on Arizona.  I still have lots of work to do, but it is taking shape!  Remember, anytime you go in just ask at the counter for a "Special Friends Discount" of 15% off....
anytime, anyday!
Just because you're all really special to me!






This corner has my Grannie Jannie Cabinet.  It holds my Bingo Cards, Vintage Postcards-40's mainly
Matchbook covers that are quite old and cute, buttons, jewelry for Altered Art, Old book pages, Music, laces, etc., vintage game pieces plus many more one of a kind items..

This rack is full of Vintage Ads from Various Magazines.  Great for Framing for a special touch in any room of your house!

My shelves are full of vintage pictures, music, maps etc. Also, you'll see a lot of old Jim Beam Decanters.  They are full of Character--not Booze!! LOL!!

Lots of Discontinued Scrapbook Paper for 25 cents a sheet. 
I have new papers, too for 30 Cents a sheet.

Keep watching because I have Scrabble Tiles coming and also some really cool new Vintage papers..
Have a Safe 4th Holiday.
Don't forget, if you register during the month of July, You could win a $100.00 Gift Card to the Mall!
Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
Open 9-9 Daily 364 days a year!
Call 816-847-5260 if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!  Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment