Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Sweet Little DayCare Kids Presents!

Every year, I try and make something special for my Daycare Kids.  They are all so lucky and get so many clothes, toys, books, etc. that I feel something I've made is different.
The first picture here is a magnetic art display that I made for Haylie.  She won the kindergarten Art contest at her school last year and so I thought this would give her a pretty place to display some of her work in her room.  All the flowers and crystals have heavy magnets on the back.  Just took an old rusty cookie sheet and painted it in her very favorite color! I painted chipboard letters in a metalic taupe and attached them with glue to the paper background.




For the younger kids, I purchased some heavy cardboard letters in the initial of their first name.  I painted them pink and red (girl and boy) and arranged pictures I had taken during the last few months of each child and some friends.  I got the idea to run the pictures through the Zyron machine and it worked Super!!  I glued ribbon around the edges and was very pleased with the way they turned out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment