Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jannie's Altered Ouija Board

Halloween Fun!
I had a request to Alter a Ouija Board, so I gave it a shot!  Below are some pictures--again with the side shot on most of them!  Aggrevation too early on Sunday Morning!!
Maybe it's evil spirits playing tricks with me?? 
Who knows!  I think I'm just inept! LOL!!!
Anyway, I'll be taking it out to the Brass Armadillo today.
The poem around the edge is The Raven, Edgar Allen Poe. 
The Lady in the center is Pallos, mentioned in the poem.
Hello has an old phone image,
 Goodbye has a hand skeleton waving.
Yes has a picture of Jesus
 and No has a vintage picture of the devil.
The Sun and Moon are clay.
The "fence" across the middle is stamped,
and the little gold bottle would be a great
Vase for a tiny black flower!










Brass Armadillo is open 9-9 Daily. 
 Call 816-847-5260 for any questions. 
I'm dealer 640 in Booth 99!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jannie - I just found your fabulous Blog! I am so flattered that you were inspired by my Booth 96 at the Brass in Phoenix!

    I hope your booth is doing well - it looks fantastic and would be a place that I would shop at!

    I am glad to hear that you are offering Paper Crafting classes - how are those working out for you?

    I wish I had more time to offer them at my location, but time has not allowed me this fun opportunity, (although, I will be giving a business presentation to my fellow dealers next month - complete with PowerPoint slides and handouts!)

    Holiday Wishes!

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete