Jannie's Booth 99--- Your EPHEMERA Outlet for Great Vintage Papers

Get Ready for an all new exciting Look to Booth 99. I've been collecting and creating for a few weeks now to make Booth 99 a destination for Scrapers and Artists alike!







Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Time in Jannie's Booth 99


I am once again in the process of Re-Creating my Booth 99.  I have added so many cool little Bargains for you to use in creating beautiful and fun Halloween Projects!  Don't miss out on the great selections.  I'll be adding lots more items this week.  Remember any time you go shopping in Booth 99, tell the Clerks you're a "FRIEND OF JANNIE'S" and get a 15% discount-- everytime-- on every item!  The Brass Armadillo is open 9-9 Everyday except Christmas!!  Call with any questions at 816-847-5260.  I'm Dealer 640.


Beautiful 7 Gypsies Papers.  6 per pack for $1.00 Double Sided!!

Fun accessories for your Halloween Art Work!

More Scrabble Tiles and Letter Sticker packs
plus Vintage Doilies

Large Flash Cards and Halloween Tags
 &Graphic 45 Papers

My Wall Space #20 just past the Cafe' Area

Some of my Halloween Reproduction cards !  So Fun to use!


Some of the Card selections we'll be creating on Sat. Oct. 1st
Class is Free at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
Join us at 1 p.m. and create a Thanksgiving and Halloween Card.
Registration is required--leave a comment here, sign up by calling the store 816-847-5260, e-mail me at Janniesbooth99@gmail.com
or "friend me" on Facebook to let me know!
We will be hosting
a Vintage Paper Crafting Workshop Each Month!
Keep Watching for the Christmas Workshop--Nov 26th at 1 p.m.!
Plus, get pictures taken with Santa!!!

The main part of my Magic Halloween Witchy Banner
strung with Black Ribbon!
A smaller banner on small flash cards! BOO!

My "Witchy Women" little picture.  it has 3 tags hanging on it
a Moon, a Crow, and a tag with the words from the Eagles song
Witchy Woman!   Only 7.50!

Some Tea Stained Bingo Cards  1.00 each!

Join in the Fun of Vintage Paper and Ephemera--it's the best "Green" thing you can use in all your Art Work!

1 comment:

  1. My mom and i met you this weekend at the Brass Armadillo. I absolutely love your booth and all the great things i found there! Thank you so much for all your help!! We will definitely be back!!

    ReplyDelete